New public comment period: Sept 10 – Oct 10, 2007
Public Meeting on Amendments to the 2008-11 TIP and 2035 RTP
Sept 25, 2007
3555 Timmons, Houston, TX 77027
2nd Floor, Room A
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
On September 25, 2007, the Houston-Galveston Area Council (H-GAC) will host a public meeting on amendments to the 2008-2011 Transportation Improvement Program and the 2035 Regional Transportation Plan.
Amendments to the 2008-2011 TIP include minor adjustments to scope and budgets, removal of segments of SH 35, SH 3, FM 1093, FM 2218, and SH 146; removal and additions of projects including ramps, drainage, signalizations, and other general maintenance and management systems; addition of segments along FM 646, the Galveston Rail Trolley project; parking area at Peach Point; ramps in various locations; drainage improvements; and general roadway improvements.
Amendments to the 2035 RTP will address refinements to the financial plan and minor project revisions by TxDOT.
Amended 2035 RTP and 2008-11 TIP Documents
- 2035 RTP - revised Sept 7, 2007: summary of changes
- 2035 RTP Executive Summary - revised Sept 10, 2007: summary of Changes
- Appendix A: Envision Houston Region (e+HR) Brochure
- Appendix B: 2035 RTP Systems Analysis
- Appendix C: Environmental Justice
- Appendix D: Freight and Goods Movement
- Appendix E: Project Listing
- Appendix F: Public Transportation Coordination
- Appendix G: Pedestrian/Bike Regional Plan Summary
- Appendix H: Unfunded Needs: summary of changes
- Appendix I: Smart Streets White Paper
- Appendix J: Public Outreach
- 2008-2011 TIP project list - revised Sept 10, 2007
Submit all written comments to Transportation Public Information, Houston-Galveston Area Council, P.O. Box 22777, Houston, Texas 77227-2777, email to [email protected] or fax to (713) 993-4508.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, H-GAC will provide for reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities attending H-GAC functions. Requests should be received 24 hours prior to the function. Call (713) 993-4577 to make arrangements.
Take a look at the public comments and meeting transcripts below. You must have Adobe Reader to review these files. Click here to download.
A Note from the Director of Transportation
- Bicycle and Pedestrian
- Livable Centers
- General Comments
- Public Outreach
- Managed Lanes
- Project Comments
Meeting Transcripts & Comment Cards
- June 7, 2007 - transcript, comment cards
- June 12, 2007 - transcript, comment cards
- June 13, 2007 - transcript, comment cards
- June 14, 2007 - transcript, comment cards
- June 20, 2007 - transcript, comment cards
Letters to Transportation Partners
- City of Baytown
- City of Houston
- Fort Bend County
- Harris County
- Montgomery County
Thanks you for your participation. For questions, contact [email protected].
A program of the Houston-Galveston Area Council
3555 Timmons, Suite 120, Houston, TX 77027
713.627.3200 • Fax 713.993.4508